WHO WE ARE
We are a joint initiative between NPV ONE and Forecast Australia Pty Ltd (Forecast). We are responsible for creating and distributing the NPV ONE mining industry financial modelling software. NPV ONE is a software developer with a focus on mining industry financial modelling. Forecast is an international data solutions consultancy helping businesses to organise, analyse and commercialise their data.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details below.
- Email: email@example.com
- NPV ONE: 406/233 Pyrmont St, Pyrmont, New South Wales 2009, Australia
- Forecast: 117 Jones Bay Wharf, 26-32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
We are committed to protecting your personal data and your privacy. This privacy notice aims to give you information on how and why we collect and process your personal data. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
WHO DOES THIS PRIVACY NOTICE APPLY TO?
This privacy notice applies to:
- Website Users: all individuals who visit our website (or any other domain name registered in our name);
- Client contacts: all individuals who are our client contacts where the individual’s organisation (including any public authorities) is or has been our client; or
- Business contacts: all individuals who are our business contacts where the individual or the individual’s organisation are our sub-contractors, supply goods or services to us, provide professional services, have expressed an interest in us (including by contacting us by post, telephone, e-mail, social media or other means) or have any other business relationship with us (including where the individual’s organisation is a public authority, an industry body or regulatory authority or similar).
This privacy notice also does not apply to existing, former or prospective employees or workers of NPV ONE, Forecast or to their directors and shareholders. We have separate privacy notices for such purposes. This privacy notice also does not apply to individuals who are staff or other related individuals of our clients (client-related individuals) whose personal data is provided to us by our clients in our capacity as processors on behalf of our clients. In such circumstances, the privacy statements of our relevant client will apply.
INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE
Our Website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and we are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our Website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We do not collect any “special categories of personal data” about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). We also do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Date: November 2021